BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2

The Theory Of Relativity

Post ni memang saja nak buat MA CHERIE tu faham. HAHA

The founder of this theory is the revolutionist of physics. Muslims have dominated the science institution long before this man involved in science institution. But we must appreciate the founding father of relativity theory.

I salute the physicians before my time. I would give them all of my gratitude I can give. But I will specifically write a post about Albert Einstein Theory Of Relativity.




So this is the famous founding father of the theory of relativity. A. Einstein. Enough him ok? He's gone. And I'm trying to explain his theory to my sister and I think this is the longest introduction of all time. Eh?

Ok, so the relativity theory. Einstein introduced the special relativity himself in 1905. Btw, there are two relativity theory, the general one and the special one.

Consists of two principles which is.


1. The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another.

2......

**********



Macam takda hasil je post panjang panjang. Aku pulak yang tengah pening. Pehh. Ok ok, tapi masih mahu terangkan lagi. Semangat semangat. *National Anthem on the background

Ok, there is a saying about "the longest 2s in my life" that I tried to explain but u failed to understand.

Taken from your wall, I said


"Aww man, it's like the, 2s is a very short period right? But how can one say that, that is the longest 2s in one's life? Everyday we spent 2s in or life, but why is that specific 2s is the longest?"


Why is that specific 2s is the longest? That is because it was what we felt during that time. And that is the function of the theory of relativity. Another example.

Try spending 30 minutes in a day watching television. And the next 30 minutes doing nothing. Why do we feel that when doing nothing, time flies more slowly? And different thing happened when we were watching television?

Did u see the relation? Please say yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sort of get it ahahaha. naw, i understand, thanks!

farina said...

ouh yes!

zotzawson said...

YES! hahah thank you! pelik kan sebab ada science explaination dalam benda macam tu