BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7

Jangan Cakap "Aku Terlalu Fucked Up Untuk Hidup"

U see I have this habit to make English title and then I will it post Bahasa Melayu. I just can't help it. And it's all the same the other way around.

I'm not all emotional when typing this entry. I got no idea what to post about TOTD. Stands for Thought Of The Day. It's for, idk how to explain this. U can ask Sabrina C. She can explain.

All I can say that, TOTD is supposed to make any person to feel better after having a stressful, hard and long day. It sounds a little bit like erotic, but that's not my point. Men, always deviate from the assigned route.

Lately, I've been sending TOTD to my friends. *sorry kalau takdapat* The point of this thing is making the recipient to feel better. Until one night, I got no idea whatsoever how to make TOTD. The net is down, the books are upstairs, etc.

So I smoked, then I got an idea to make someone feel better. This action supports the statement..


I WOULD KILL MYSELF TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL HAPPY


I can be a very selfish person sometimes, and that's hardly occur. Really. Seriously. Ok maybe recently but not always. Cibai. Stop manipulating me corrupted minds of the damned! HAHA

Ohyeah, today is a very very hard day. Very. I mean it. So, don't be mad at me if I laugh all suddenly and stop abruptly. I'm fucked up, but I always got a chance to make me feel better. Ergh. *sedut hingus*

HAHA.