BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15

That Is Because I Was Thinking Of You


Hey You Goners.

Thinking about all the people I have shared my ups and downs with. I always forgot how lucky I am to be alive. And actually I'm pretty fucked up. I screwed up badly. Seriously. This time, I really do not know what I have to do to. To make things right.


I need more time to make things right. Seriously. I need more. And more. And I didn't take it from Don't Go Away by Oasis. Things just came out from my mouth. Logically. I sometimes do things against my will. U see?




I took my first step to recovery. I'm feeling great, but somehow, it came. By any means I really want it to disappear. But when it disappear, I missed it. Am I retarded?


We always cherish things and the ones that are gone already. We appreciate what we cannot have. And missed it like heaven. Yes I miss my ami, bapak, mak long, and many of my friends that have died earlier.


I'm taking the first step to recovery and please pray for my health. I may not be able to talk, or blog, or walk again. See ya.

No comments: