BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12

For Sabrina (as a token of appreciation)

Hey babe, thanks for your recent post. :)

You know what, TOTDs are a great way to improve someone's happiness. And I actually used it to, well, comfort someone or just to cheer them up. And many others.

I love your thought of the day. It's inspiring, and, well sometimes refreshing. Reading / hearing TOTDs stops my life for a moment and it lets me think about what have I done to myself and to everyone else and also to the world. Mumbling. Ow man.

And I sometimes make my own TOTD. But RIDICULOUSLY shy to share it with the world. Fact. Taktipu. Cross my heart. Dan macam macam lagi.

So, a million billion and a gazillion thanks again to you because u, just made my day. With your thoughts.
Please keep up with your TOTD thingy.

No comments: