BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7

ohyeahimfuckingrockingmylife!

Why can't I just follow orders?

I was taught to be an independent person which does not constrict me from normal laws and orders. I was taught to follow the Islamic law, in other word, Syariat.

I would say it's a hell of a task to follow them. But it has become my lifestyle. I wouldn't be bothered to accomplish them.

Okay, I'm not as Islamic as you think. I too have some wrongs and faults that I just happened to, do. HAHA. My sister said to me on one night,


"Kau lah satu-satunya adik yang tak menghala kearah Islamik"


Which she said that after I have made my decision in giving up the pilot path and taking the photography instead. Well, what was I supposed to do? I'm not as brilliant as others, naughty, and annoying. HAHA

Simply, I am the "blackest?" sheep in my famileyh. Yes I put the question marks on purpose because I am uncertain, *ragu-ragu lah!* of that word. Ok quit laughing. I'm blushing.

Oh tiba tiba TERmenggedik pulak kat sini. HAHA .


Current location : Sekinchan
Activity : Ngorok, eat, menangguk, smoking and swearing. A little.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jangan membebel org tua

zotzawson said...

anakbuah jangan banyak cakap. nanti kena lempang. :p

farina said...

mengong gedik x habes !!

zotzawson said...

ah, siapa kamu dimata ku? COUSIN ku juga! HAHA

orang balik kampung best weyh! *bagi ina jealous*