BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29

The World Didn't Get It

I don't really think that the world i stated is the actual world that we live in. There are many worlds you can explore, in so many ways. They just didn't get it.


I'm not a perfectionist but I kept thinking that I want to be a better person so everyone around me will feel comfortable when they are hanging out with me. But they just didn't get it.


I am, an asshole, for quite a long time. Seriously, but I want to make that up to my friends so I can leave with a smile, when I'm gone. They didn't accept it, because they didn't get it.


I don't give A f**k about my surroundings, so that is maybe why I must carry on with this thingy in my head and can't tell others. And if I tell them, you know, they just didn't get it.


I'm writing like this because I am dying to know a theory called talking to oneself, can be a good therapy. For a person who is dying, that is just great news. But if I talk to myself, and I know many eyes are on me. Mainly because they didn't get it.


So why are we trying to impress others while we suffers the excruciating pain. That we can only feel. If you are telling me that you suffers from much pain, MAYBE, I get it. The percentage for me to understand your sufferings are high. But still, the low percentage one, can occur.


People told me that I am an understanding person. And I am talking about everybody around me that really knows me. Not to a specific person. And yes, thanks for the compliments, but I barely understand myself.


Then how the hell can we get it? Don't ask me. Because I didn't get it either. Remember, I barely understand myself, kan?

p.s Amoi! Nice knowing you. :)

No comments: